Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Apple falls

So AAPL fell $3 today, in the morning 7:00am I saw it going down. It was down $1-$1.3 I just ignored it and went to take a shower and get ready for work.

After I came down and watched CNBC, AAPP was down $5 to $180 I was upset and panicked…

I immediately logged in to my account and placed an order to sell the Nov 180 call for $5.80 which I had bought @ $5.45.

When I got to work I checked again I the order was filled…

I was relieved but was also upset that I could have sold the Calls for $8.9 only yesterday…

That mood made me do some more trading…

I saw AMZN falling $14 - $16 to $86 so I bought some puts (Nov 85 puts) @ $3.5

And bought some MER puts @ 4.5

By the end of the day both of my options have lost value…

AAPL has come backup again to almost $185… and the calls are worth $7.5

But I am out of AAPL…. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment