Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Apple went up

Apple went up $12. Now I am worried it may not move up any more! It may start moving down.

I may loose all the gains have made in it?Options haven’t gone up proportionally as the stock has? Tomorrow will be another un-decisive day.... I will have to face what to do if AAPL

- keeps moving up?
- moves down by lets say $5?

Should I sell and get out? or wait for it to come back up again?

How much would I want the stock to move up until:

- I decide to sell
- or buy some puts?

No comments:

Post a Comment