Thursday, March 13, 2008

I will keep on holding ...

I repeat the same mistakes as before...

After I stopped trading for a couple of months, I thought, I would change, but nothing has changed.

I bought the GOOG put yesterday for $8, which near the end of the day was worth $10 I was happy and thought I had made good profit... I will sell it first thing in the morning if it was still up... this morning it was $14 ... 57% profit in one day!...

I did nt sell...I could not sell ... again... Nothing has changed..

My mind still goes into multiplying the $$'s ... I still keep thinking that this is just the beginning of an upward move ...

when I saw the put @ $14, I immediately start imagine it @ $20, imagine how much could I make??? and what would I do with that amount...?

The put is now @ $7.1 down -11% ... tomorrow it will be down to $5...
I will keep on holding ... until it goes down to $2 then I will sell... taking a big loss.

Reminding myself never to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment