Monday, April 7, 2008

The (imaginary) bar for achieving higher profits

This morning I felt the strong urges for some trading... I was energetic and in an upbeat mood... Feeling spontaneous…

As I was in a mood to do something?

Today I did not watch my position as constantly as I used to... I still kept thinking about how it will turn out.... I have been thinking how vital it is that this trade works out... I kept imagining the stock falling by $20 in the morning ... and how it will feel so good... I have been thinking what will happen if this trade did not work?

Will that end my trading?

It will stop me for a while..... I don’t know why I had to spend all the money (available) on this one trade... may be it’s because anything less would not have given me the good feelings...

Since my last GOOG trade went so well… that is the type of gains I keep imagining and dreaming about....

The (imaginary) bar for achieving higher profits has been raised to make me feel better...

I am very eager to see what will happen tomorrow morning...

Will I be able to take the disappointment? If the stock moves up....and I loose... would I be able to wait and see even if I loose, let some of my money go away?!

That’s what I did… in my last trade... I took a loss initially and was patient...
But I had a stronger conviction that time... not so much this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment