Monday, April 7, 2008

Put First Solar Inc $270 Exp 04/19/08

HJQPZ BOT to Open 2 Limit $12.80 Executed $12.80

V SLD 50 Market Executed $65.32

I start looking at my watch list, before going to work (this morning)...

I noticed all the stocks on my watch the list were trading higher except for FSLR...

Buying puts on FSLR appeared to be the best trade idea...

Since I have been following FSLR (moving higher and higher for the last few weeks)... every morning...

I was waiting for it to stop move so I can jump in on the decline…

After deciding to buy the puts I immediately sold my shares in V and placed an order to buy 270 puts (below asking price) it was filled few minutes later (for 1st put option) … the stock immediately dropped... the put price moved higher and I could not get a 2nd fill… few hrs later price moved back up again.. and put price moved back down getting a fill my 2nd order....

No comments:

Post a Comment