Monday, June 2, 2008

I feel like I am missing out..

Recently I have made a few successful trades which turned around my account from -ve to +ve .... this after I had a loosing streak for few weeks .... after taking a break, has turned into a winning streak.

I don't know how did it happen?

A few weeks ago every trade I made seems to have lost money... until I lost all of the amount I had for trading. But once the money was gone, I wired some more money (which took about 15 days) hence gave me a break (or forced me to take a break)... since I was unable to stop until the money was all finished!

during the break... I felt desperate... I wanted to trade...

I called the brokerage twice asking them if I could start trading early .... I felt like I was missing out on something, I thought, I could really make some money back ....

Those few successful trades turned around the loosing streak I was in...

So i did nt trade from 5/02 - 5/20, afterwards, my trades became profitable? Either I had more capital and could trade more or the mkt just changed (became more trending?) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment