Monday, October 6, 2008

I freeze when things suddenly change.

that the market keeps going up -> up -> up -> up and DOWN...
and down -> down -> down -> down and UP... when its going up and up I keep going up and up with it ... mentally and emotionally But when it turns around I still keep going up and up... mentally and emotionally
I freeze.. When things suddenly change... my emotions are no longer in line with my actions...
if only I can remember and remind myself .. that the mkt will reverse soon ... and that I need to stop going along... for too long...
that it will soon return to where it was and I will be able to get another ride soon... What happens is that when the stocks are moving up I am happy and excited.... excited... excited...Suddenly when they turn around I am disappointed and saddened... almost angry... during this emotional time I cant make a quick decision... and just let my position go down... or I just stop watching the mrkt...I only like to keep watching a stock when it is moving my way... either moving up when I am long or going down when I am short.... when it is moving in the reverse direction I don't like to look at it... or do anything about it?