Tuesday, November 27, 2007

anxiety?... sadness?... anxiety! ...

This morning the option was up $1 which is the gain I really wanted…

But then I told myself that it will keep moving up…

Why sell? What else would I do if I sell?

For some part of the day the stock did not move as I was waiting for just the right price to sell my Call….

Suddenly the stock starts moving down .. being up only $3.5 only 1 %...

Somehow, as soon as the Call price fell below yesterday’s price (which is what my buy price was) ?…. I felt kind of relieved?!

That was strange?

Instead of feeling bad, feeling a loss! … I was calmer?.. or may be just sad, as if I was out of the game….

In the morning I was more anxious… worried… trying to decide what to do? Sell or not to sell…

But as the Call price fell below yesterday’s price it felt like I did not have to make any decision… may be that is why I was relieved or sad…

One feeling… Replaced all the others …sadness overcame anxiety…

After I wrote the above… around 11:00am… the stock kept moving in the same range…but @ 12:15pm it started moving up higher range … up $9-$10.. .. the asking price moved along…higher

I felt relieved again… don’t know why…I am still determined to sell my call above $9???

At the close of the day just 15 min to the close the stock started moving faster it ended up $15.3 I sold my call for $8.1 which was below my target but was still… a profit?... I entered a sell order in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment