Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I kept changing my target price, chasing...

As GOOG kept moving up I didn’t sell my calls that I bought yesterday.... I kept changing my target price, chasing... starting form $2.8 to $3.5 and back to $3.0 .!? Every time the stock made a move I changed my target price? I could have easily achieved what my target was in the morning....

when I saw GOOG is up in the morning I was relieved, as the night before I had a feeling that GOOG will certainly be lower tomorrow, I felt oh!, I did not lose... that's great ....

I told myself let's sell @ $3.0... That should be a good enough gain? ...

then I changed my target price to $3.1 and as soon as I saw the bid price getting closer to my asking price ... I changed again to $3.5?

GOQ LL Sell to Close 2 Limit $2.85 Cancelled
GOQ LL Sell to Close 2 Limit $2.95 Cancelled
GOQ LL Sell to Close 2 Limit $3.10 Cancelled
GOQ LL Sell to Close 2 Limit $3.50 Cancelled
GOQ LL Sell to Close 2 Limit $3.10 Cancelled

At one point during this time, I could have even gotten $3.3?

but I kept imagining GOOG moving up and up... more and more??? optimisim? greed? or just simple plain 'having no specific target'? in mind? Alas! the $3.5 target selling price was never met .... I saw GOOG retreating during the very last few minutes of the day... and in a desperate attempt, I accordingly changed the target price to $3.0?

but right at that moment the bid also changed! ... moving lower ... and I did not get my target price ... I feel bad now ... I feel I let go of my gains for the day ... I could have made some money!

I just could not pull the trigger... But at the same time I have some hope! In me…

What if GOOG go higher the next day....

may be I did the right thing today? only the next day’s opening price could tell the outcome of my decisions today...

if (the decision of) not accepting (or selling at) a lower price will be (rewarding) good or (loosing) bad?

GOQ LL Sell to Close 2 Limit $3.00 Expired

No comments:

Post a Comment