Friday, November 30, 2007

RIMM down $8.5

Here was a missed opportunity in RIMM...

In the morning RIMM was down $4, I hesitated in buying a PUT later it ended up down $9.2

I made an emotional trade in DELL buying 10 Puts as below, as I missed the opportunity in RIMM I became emotional and bought DELL puts....

Although DELL was down some 23% it was too late for me to get in since all it can go down in the short term it has already done so....

I bought the puts later in the day... not familiar with DELL ... not fully taking into consideration other factors ... I just made a buy decision...

the lost money in RIMM I thought I could recover it in DELL quickly...

I was reluctant to place an order in RIMM all day there were several opportunities...

BOT to Open 10 DLQ XX DLQ Dec $22.5 PUT Limit $0.25

Outcomes are created by the traders acting on their belief about the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment