Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I enjoy this feeling?

I had uneasy feelings today when I was unable to login to my brokerage account for a brief period of the day. My broker’s website must have been down. During this time period I felt very uneasy and anxious. I was trying, impatiently, other websites such as MSN etc to see what was happening to the stock prices. Soon after as I was able to login again, and see my account, and noticed the position going my way (i.e., the stock declining while I was holding puts) I was relieved. My anxiety suddenly went away. Now I am not sure if the uneasiness was due to my inability to login to the account, or it was due to the stock not going my way? After witnessing the stock going my way, I became happy and enjoyed the feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment